Miley Cyrus & Her Blue-Shoes Boyfriend

Miley Cyrus & Her Blue-Shoes Boyfriend

Miley Cyrus gives a thumbs up to the paparazzi as she and Liam Hemsworth head out to meet up with some friends in North Hollywood, Calif., on Sunday afternoon (July 11).

The duo were seen out and about yesterday afternoon, heading to the gym in West Hollywood.

In addition to nabbing up a nom for Choice Kiss at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards, Liam, 20, is also nominated for Choice Male Breakout. Be sure to vote for him!

10+ pics inside…

Credit: RIV; Photos: Fame Pictures, WENN
Posted to: Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus

Pages: [1] 2 »
kass @ 11:34 pm on 07/11/2010

prettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyy!!!!!

MILeys biggest faaan @ 11:35 pm on 07/11/2010

wow soooooo pretty , i love her aloooot

Evie @ 11:51 pm on 07/11/2010

Her hair is so fried and brassy looking. The sad thing is that even though it looks awful now, it still looks TEN times better than it did with the gross extensions.

arc @ 11:57 pm on 07/11/2010

she used to be not skinny or fat, just perfect, right before she start losing weight, she still doesn’t look sick or something BUT SHE LOOKS BETTER with just a litte more weight, no showing bones and more sexy

I used to think she was sexier than selena and girls like Miranda that were very thin(they ‘re beautiful and pretty but not too sexy) NOW I think she is looking like them

I’m not fat at all, and I don’t hate Selena, Miranda or Miley. I just saying what I see

right here she doesn’t look too skinny but it’s because that big thing she is wearing, but in otrher photos you can see her clavicle

liri92 @ 12:03 am on 07/12/2010

SHE LOOKS UGGLY LIKE ALWAYS, but i dont get this girl in her tumblr she told everyone she splitted up with liam!!!!!!!

Lauren @ 12:20 am on 07/12/2010

woah what happened to her super long extensions??? either way, miley looks awesome !!!

Luna @ 12:34 am on 07/12/2010

CUTE!!!!!

hhs @ 1:40 am on 07/12/2010

I like her style, but idk there is something about her character that I don’t like. But yet she is so lucky that she gets all the cute guys, luckyy

Trang @ 2:12 am on 07/12/2010

@liri92: shut up and **** off

liri92 @ 2:43 am on 07/12/2010

@trang fu*k off yourself you *****.. I told the truth she is uggly but I dont hate her.. I just dont get why she is with liam still together!

sean92 @ 3:50 am on 07/12/2010

@liri92:
shutt up shes the most beautifulest girl ever nd she dosent hav a tumbler or wutever its calld
nd bye the way am not goign 2 vote 4 the idoit whose datign my gf lol

Izzy @ 4:37 am on 07/12/2010

Liam is turning into puppy cos he goes everywhere with her and does not hang around with anyone but miley

Sahina @ 5:48 am on 07/12/2010

@liri92:

so what if she’s with Liam??? how is that affecting you? she probably likes him because of what’s in the inside, like his personality and sense of humour, not his looks, like most people on here think!

sean92 @ 5:52 am on 07/12/2010

i was just kidding. selena is the most beautifulust girl ever

Jenny @ 6:17 am on 07/12/2010

shes off duty so cut her some slack…. a person shouldnt really walk around in ful make up 24/7

joycey @ 7:24 am on 07/12/2010

man, she always has gorgeous shoes. ): jealous much! (: love you miley. xo

liri92 @ 7:50 am on 07/12/2010

@sahina know I dont have any problems that she is dating liam.. I actually like him, but on her tumblr she always tells that she still loves nick and she splitted up with liam.. so I dont get why their still together if the already have splitted up and she still is in love with nick JOnas!!!

lola @ 8:45 am on 07/12/2010

@liri92: That’s why she hasn’t tumbrl the person who talk to u it’s a fake lol

agp @ 8:55 am on 07/12/2010

@liri92 don’t believe everything you read on the internet.

Actress @ 10:36 am on 07/12/2010

I’m not sure what the “tumblr” thing is but it sounds like a website. And on alot of “her” websites its posers not really her. So the whole broke up with Liam and loves Nick thing is prob just some creep trying to confuse people. On her offical website Mileyworld she told everyone her and Liam are still together and have a great relationship. So no worries there!! And @liri92 she is BEAUTIFUL. She looks at the least the same as any other 17 year old, its not fair that people like you think she has to look perfect just because everyone insists on taking pics of her 24/7. Leave her alone.

hiha @ 11:10 am on 07/12/2010

@Jenny: not when u’re ugly as hell

liri92 @ 11:46 am on 07/12/2010

@actress… I am living her alone.. I mean I am not stalking her 24/7 .. dont care at here at all. have my own life.. I even dont live in the US.. so the chances that I will meet her one day are really really little!!!!!

Cooper @ 12:25 pm on 07/12/2010

although i’m not a miley fan:

yaaayy i like her hair without extensions! she looks so grown up these days… and that’s a GOOD thing!! she’s acting like the average 17 year old. nothing wrong with that :)

melany @ 12:32 pm on 07/12/2010

i dont like her hair at all, i mean i love miley and i think she is beautiful, but the shor hair doesn’s work for her!

victoria @ 1:44 pm on 07/12/2010