Logan Lerman & Alexandra Daddario Explore New York

Logan Lerman & Alexandra Daddario Explore New York

Logan Lerman and Alexandra Daddario check something out on her cell phone as they try to hail a taxi in NYC on Friday afternoon (April 22).

The Percy Jackson costars headed away from their hotel for a day in the Big Apple.

Logan, 19, was recently questioned about the possibility of Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters hitting the big screen.

He also just booked another new film, The Only Living Boy in New York. Check out the details on JJJ!

Logan-alex logan lerman alexandra nyc 01
Logan-alex logan lerman alexandra nyc 02
Logan-alex logan lerman alexandra nyc 03
Logan-alex logan lerman alexandra nyc 04
Logan-alex logan lerman alexandra nyc 05
Logan-alex logan lerman alexandra nyc 06
Logan-alex logan lerman alexandra nyc 07

Pages: [1] 2 »
Nichole @ 12:37 am on 04/23/2011

yeah!!! Logan and Alex!!! :))

lalala @ 12:39 am on 04/23/2011

ZOMG!!!!! NEW candids! XD IN NEW YORK!
AWW.. THEY LOOK SO CUTE! XD
I wonder what they’re doing there. =3

Nichole @ 12:46 am on 04/23/2011

their so cute!!!

Ray @ 12:51 am on 04/23/2011

r they dating? xD

girl @ 1:02 am on 04/23/2011

OMG! he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ******* CUTE! :)
I hate this chick! but they still make a wonderful couple -.-
but… HE IS CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

v @ 2:05 am on 04/23/2011

I agree, Ray!
ARE they dating?
They’d be cute together, Alex is gorgeous and Logan as well, though they do look like siblings.

kaye @ 2:15 am on 04/23/2011

Oh well I wanted Logan to be with Emma Watson but I guess he and Alex are dating now so..

IjnNah @ 3:21 am on 04/23/2011

Logan is gorgeous!!

Ray @ 3:40 am on 04/23/2011

@kaye: hey so do I.
I want him be with Emma Watson but if Logan & Alex are dating for real, I’ll just deal with it comfortably Lol. They look beautiful together.

But if they aren’t dating & just friends, I wish Logan & Emma would be. Well, it’s simply my little wish…

Emma @ 6:43 am on 04/23/2011

WTF? she is 25 and he is 19. It’s so weird. They don’t make a cute couple at all -.-

Emem @ 8:40 am on 04/23/2011

Are they dating already? :) :)

PercyJacksonrules @ 10:46 am on 04/23/2011

OMG! This is a fan girl’s dream come true!!! Ever since I saw them in Percy Jackson together I was wishing these two would get together! I’m a huge fan of Logan’s probably his hugest fan ever and I’m also a fan of Alex’s. I support them both and definately if they are dating. I mean come on guys, look at them!!! They are so gorgeous together! I said this before, they have so much in common in looks and peronalities. They both are flawless and incredibly gorgeous and both have beautiful baby faces, porcelain skin, beautiful sky blue eyes, beautiful wavy dark brown hair and beautiful smiles. They just compliment each other so well. They’re even about the same height with Logan being a little taller and I always think a couple looks better whenr they’re about the same height instead of the guy towering over the girl. And they’re both down to earth, sweet and they both always seem to love to wear the color black!..lol. This is the best news! I’m so happy! WHOO HOO!!!

PercyJacksonrules @ 10:51 am on 04/23/2011

AND I must add that Logan looks incredibly gorgeous!!! OMG! He gets more gorgeous every time I see a new picture of him, if that’s even possible! I love that whole getup he’s wearing. Makes him look so handsome, dashing and sophisticated. =P And Alex looks so pretty as usual! Love them both! <3

maggie @ 11:01 am on 04/23/2011

alexandra has stunning eyes. she is a beauty

Gabby @ 12:57 pm on 04/23/2011

@kaye:

Emma wouldn’t date him. He’s 2 years younger than her. Based on her dating history, she doesn’t date guys who are younger than her.

anon @ 2:01 pm on 04/23/2011

not really sold on this pairing just bec i don’t think she is a good actress. But gotta say, Logan Lerman is looking even better and more sophiscated wout even trying

alistair @ 2:03 pm on 04/23/2011

Bet Logan is already in the East Coast for rehearsals and read throughs for Perks of Being a Wallflower with Emma Watson – it is finally happening!

PercyJacksonrules @ 2:10 pm on 04/23/2011

Jesus, some jerk posted on another website that also has these pictures that Logan is using Alexandra as a cover up to be seen publically with because he’s actually gay! ARGH! If that was fact, then Logan would be seen kissing and holding hands with Alex to make it look obvious they are dating. Instead, they look like they are acting like platonic friends in public because they may be aware that paparrazi are photographing them. I think the truth is that they are dating and that they are trying to keep it secret until they are ready to go public with the news. We can only assume, but to the jerk who says Logan’s gay and using Alex as a cover up, that was cruel and so untrue! First of all, Logan’s NOT gay and secondly he’s too sweet a person to use someone, especially someone he’s so close to.

Emma @ 2:52 pm on 04/23/2011

She looks so old for him. he can do better

Angie @ 5:13 pm on 04/23/2011

No, Emma dates older guys but I hope he and her will have a great friendship and chemistry like he has with Alex. I loved them in Percy Jackson. I’ve seen his work and I’m amazed how talented he is and I love that he keeps himself private very low key I know Emma and him will get along very well she’s the same way. I want Alex to do more stuff she’s gorgeous and deserves bright future.

lyla @ 7:18 pm on 04/23/2011

for me Alex looks like she is Logan’s big sister. actually she looks more like him than lindsey does LOL anyway, Logan, you are the most beautiful person in the world.

lyla @ 7:23 pm on 04/23/2011

for me Alex looks like she is Logan’s big sister. actually she looks more like him than Lindsey does LOL anyway, Logan you are the most beautiful person in the world.

lyla @ 7:23 pm on 04/23/2011

yes @ 9:18 pm on 04/23/2011

why are they together in the same hotel?
they are sooooo dating.

Ray @ 12:19 am on 04/24/2011

everything can happen. lol xD Wishing EmmaLogan would be together is just for fun you know! Don’t take it too seriously guys!

Pages: [1] 2 »