Taylor Lautner: Cirque Du Soleil with Sara Hicks!

Taylor Lautner: Cirque Du Soleil with Sara Hicks!

Taylor Lautner checks out Cirque du Soleil‘s latest production OVO with on-and-off-again girlfriend Sara Hicks on Friday (January 27) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 19-year-old movie star can next be seen on NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon this Thursday (February 2). The episode will broadcast from the Hilbert Circle Theatre from Indianapolis. (Super Bowl XLVI is Sunday, February 5.)

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Taylor Lautner

Maroon 5‘s Adam Levine will join Tay on the same episode. Can’t wait!

Lautner-hicks taylor lautner sara hicks cirque du soleil 01
Lautner-hicks taylor lautner sara hicks cirque du soleil 02

Credit: Chelsea Lauren; Photos: Wireimage
Posted to: Sara Hicks, Taylor Lautner

Robsten_Fan @ 3:17 pm on 01/28/2012

Is he dating her again?!

Isabelle @ 3:22 pm on 01/28/2012

Really, Taylor? REALLY?

hALEY S. @ 4:03 pm on 01/28/2012

I don’t think they are dating again, they have been friends for years though, they were probably just hanging out.

! @ 4:26 pm on 01/28/2012

i hope they are not dating… :P

taty @ 4:30 pm on 01/28/2012

wtf!? if not me, then at least someone better looking than her plz:)

Paulie @ 5:34 pm on 01/28/2012

Eh, someone will believe it.

cyd @ 7:02 pm on 01/28/2012

Why is he wearing that hat like that? Even Justin Bieber wears it better.

Nunya @ 10:55 pm on 01/28/2012

I feel bad for her,she’s his fallback girl.

Ronnia @ 1:56 am on 01/29/2012

I don’t know about you!? but everytime I see him with Sara Hicks. It tells me he’s dating someone else. He’s seeing someone in that Cirque Du Soleil Show, he like went to that show like twenty times before taking Sara, am just saying. He’s seeing someone in that Cirque Du Soleil show they trying to damn hard to be seen otherwise I would believe it? lol Ok Taylor, just tell us who she is!!lmao!

Ronnia @ 2:01 am on 01/29/2012

@Robsten_Fan: No, ma’am! Hell no I think he’s dating someone in the show! Unless fireworks is coming out of those dancers toes it can’t be that exciting the third time around. My crystal ball is telling me, Taylor’s fancys someone in that show.

cookiejar21 @ 2:44 am on 01/29/2012

wait….i thought he was dating lily collins…man, i’m so outdated…

liz @ 2:48 am on 01/29/2012

He walked out of the same tent with a another man a few days prior and the rumors mills have been churning (again). This night is just the “re-do”. He does have an appointment with Fallon next week after all. Better have something more to talk about than pictures from his last Cirque visit a week ago and that fake People cover that fooled so many.

Hola @ 3:14 am on 01/29/2012

He loves her. Most people can’t get over their high school love. He always goes back to her.
I think they are so cute !!!

JAM @ 9:12 am on 01/29/2012

I don’t think they are dating. I have noticed that every time there is a scandal about him being gay or breaks up with a girl, seems like he goes back to her for support or something. If they are dating, I think he may be using her in order to put a lid on the gay suspicions by the paparazzi and the media. Seems like he may have a great life having all this money, fame, etc, but boy does it come with consequences. Maybe he should just come out of the closet if he is gay? Or, if he is not gay, just say so and put all these crud to rest? He shouldn’t have to, I know, it’s his life, but I think it’s getting out of control and it’s probably best he just puts it to rest.

jacob @ 5:11 pm on 01/29/2012

http://www.theatermania.com/los-angeles/news/01-2012/photo-flash-taylor-lautner-attends- cirque-du-solei_49111.html he was with a group of friends
just so happens the paps took a picture of him with just one of his girl mates i wonder why (sarcism)

Vellione @ 6:23 pm on 01/29/2012

O_O Please tell me they aren’t dating. Just please…. -_-

Jenna @ 6:34 pm on 01/29/2012

Seems like a publicity stunt to me after all the gay rumors going around….

Alex @ 9:14 am on 01/30/2012

Oh… He’s still pretending to be straight? Cute.

Marie @ 10:08 am on 01/30/2012