Harry Styles: New One Direction Tour Dates Announced!

Harry Styles: New One Direction Tour Dates Announced!

Harry Styles gets approached by an autograph seeker outside his home in Cheshire, England on Friday (April 27).

The 18-year-old singer slipped into his Audi R8 Coupe for an afternoon out.

One Direction just announced nine more dates for their upcoming 2013 summer tour in the United States.

“We are really excited to be adding dates to our 2013 tour of North America. We’d like to thank all our incredible fans who have already bought tickets. We can’t wait until next year to start our World Tour!” band mate Zayn Malik shared.

Tickets go on sale in May at LiveNation and Ticketmaster. Check out the dates inside…

6/16 Louisville, KY KFC Yum! Center – on sale 5/4/12

Harry-tourdates harry styles new 1d tour dates 06
Harry-tourdates harry styles new 1d tour dates 07
Harry-tourdates harry styles new 1d tour dates 08

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Harry Styles, One Direction

maila @ 3:04 pm on 04/29/2012

You need to post more about the rest of the band not just harry! Zayn is da best, he has the best voice and is just flawless.

maila @ 3:09 pm on 04/29/2012

Also zayn didn’t tweet about the new tour dates @onedirection did.

Lisa @ 7:13 pm on 04/29/2012

One Direction is sooooo AWESOME, LOVE from the U.S.

Ellie @ 8:37 pm on 04/29/2012

HARRY is the BEST THING EVER!!!!!
Just LOVE him SOOOO MUCH!!
1D is awesome but HARRY… OMG

LOVE U HARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellie @ 8:38 pm on 04/29/2012

@maila: stop being annoying …. geez

Annie @ 3:42 am on 04/30/2012

I want that boy so much…

maila @ 6:59 am on 04/30/2012

@Ellie: how is that being annoying. I can voice my opinion if I like. Sorry if I’m not as obsessive as you like ‘OMGOMGOMG HARRY!’

I love all of 1D and have done since xfactor2010, I like Harry but I don’t get why he is plastered everywhere as though he is the lead singer.

Ellie @ 10:23 am on 04/30/2012

well…i M o little obsessive i`ll give you that LOL…
But can`t u just appreciate that 1D is in here in any form??
and not keep complaining about how zayn is not in the picture..how zayn is the best singer and all that stuff..
at least I don`t go on others posts where any of the boys are pictured and start being all like : oh harry should be there, give him more attention….”
and I KNOW he his not the lead singer …. I just cant help to like him a bit more that`s all…suck it up gurl!

Ellie @ 10:23 am on 04/30/2012

@maila: well…i M o little obsessive i`ll give you that LOL…
But can`t u just appreciate that 1D is in here in any form??

Read more: http://www.justjaredjr.com/2012/04/29/harry-styles-new-one-direction-tour-dates-announced/#ixzz1tX9W1VRM

zhanez @ 12:11 pm on 04/30/2012

PLEASE COME TO THE PHILIPPINES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU.

maila @ 5:39 pm on 04/30/2012

@Ellie: course I appreciate any 1D news. lol. I just wish there was more on the rest of the band (including Zayn lol). Nothing against Harry. lolz

sam @ 11:26 pm on 04/30/2012

@E@Ellie: oh god this is funnny

sam @ 11:26 pm on 04/30/2012

directionators

Mrs. styles @ 6:10 pm on 05/01/2012

Harry spending his money on a 100,000 dollar car! You Go Harry!!

vggd @ 6:33 pm on 05/01/2012

yeah you should post more about zayn. im not a big fan of 1D but Zayn is realy hot! :p

Harrystylelover @ 4:31 pm on 05/06/2012

One d rocks!!!!!! I must meet Harry Styles! He is my idol!

Love ya Harbear