It’s time to get to know the super talented Zackary Arthur!
The 9-year-old actor plays Zack on the award-winning Amazon series Transparent.
You probably also recognize him from his role as Chloe Moretz‘ brother in the movie The 5th Wave.
Zack recently wrapped up filming with James Franco on the film Mississippi Requiem, which deals with issues of race, gender and class set in the American South during the early 20th Century.
Here are 10 fun facts Zackary shared with us:
1. My favorite holidays are Christmas and Halloween.
2. My favorite movies are Big Hero 6 and E.T.
3. I love spaghetti.
4. I root for the Dodgers, Patriots, 49ers, Warriors, and Cavaliers.
5. I love visiting New York, Paris, London, and everywhere really. I want to film all over the world. I would love meeting everyone and learning about different places, languages and different cultures. I like having friends from all over the world on Instagram and Twitter.
6. My favorite places to eat include In-N-Out and Subway.
7. Some of my favorite songs include “One Call Away” (Charlie Puth), “Good to be Alive” (Andy Grammer), and “Happy” (Pharrell).
8. I would love to try water polo and real polo on a horse.
9. I have four dogs – three Collies (Misty, Oliver, and Dodger) and a Schweenie named Penelope.
10. People who inspire me are Robin Williams because he could be so funny, and is a good actor, Shirley Temple because of her dimples, and James Franco is so cool and has inspired me to read classic literature. Since I love to read it’s pretty awesome! I also like watching the really great movies that were filmed a long time ago.