We’re so happy that Grace Kaufman is back on TV!
JJJ last saw the emerging actress in TNT’s The Last Ship and now she’ll be starring on CBS’ new comedy, Man with a Plan, alongside Friends’ alum, Matt LeBlanc.
Grace will play Kate in the new show, which centers on a contractor (LeBlanc) who starts spending more time with his kids when his wife goes back to work, rediscovering the truth all parents eventually realize: their little angels are maniacs.
We recently caught up with Grace and learned 10 Fun Facts about her. Check them out:
- 1. I love Açai bowls. I’m obsessed with them. I love making my own for breakfast each morning. I’ve been trying to eat healthy, and this is a good way to do it.
- 2. One of my hobbies is photography. I like capturing a moment so it lives forever. I have a Polaroid camera to take photos with my friends, but I want to get a professional camera as well.
- 3. I love the 70’s era. I really connect with the music and the fashion styles that were popular at that time. I like to let my inner hippie out.
- 4. I want to travel and see the world. I’ve dreamed of going to places like Paris, London, Ireland, Africa, as well as more exotic places like the Fiji Islands.
- 5. I’m a huge movie fan. My grandma introduced me to old black and white classic movies when I was little, and I have loved them ever since. Movies like “Paper Moon” and “A Place in the Sun”. I learn and grow so much as an actress watching inspiring performances from movies like these.
- 6. Over the summer, I visited my friend who lives in Hawaii and we swam with manta rays. It was one of the most fascinating and beautiful experiences I’ve ever had.
- 7. I have a nine-year-old little brother named Henry who is so hilarious. Honestly, that kid can make anyone laugh! He does some acting as well and I’m really proud of him.
- 8. Music is a big part of me. I love all kinds of genres, like R&B, rock, today’s top hits, and classic artists like Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra and Etta James.
- 9. I have two dogs named Jake and Penny, and a kitten named Olive. Jake is an Australian shepherd, Penny is a Dachshund-Chihuahua mix, and Olive is all black. My love for my pets is crazy. It’s like having three other siblings.
- 10. When I was 5 years old, my family and I went to New York to visit some friends, and we went to see the show “Gypsy.” After, we went to Penn Station to go home, and I got separated from my family by swarms of rushing people. I was lost for about 20 minutes until a lady found me and took me to the police station there. My mom finally found me and she was a nervous wreck. She calls my getting lost at Penn Station “the longest 20 minutes of her life.
Man With A Plan premieres TONIGHT, October 24th @ 8:30PM ET/PT on CBS.