Lifetime’s new reality series, The Pop Game, is just around the corner!
The series follows Timbaland as he works with five aspiring young vocal artists, all vying to be the next big thing on the charts.
Timbaland’s team of writers, producers and top celebrity guest artists will take five hopefuls under their wings and assist the kids in challenges designed to teach and test the skills they will need to grace some of the world’s biggest stages.
With The Pop Game premiering NEXT week, JJJ will be introducing you to all the musicians.
First up, meet Grant…
Grant is only 17, but he’s already headlined two sold out tours (Bedtime Stories and Grant Landis Live), has co-written with country music superstars Sugarland, and his YouTube videos have attracted millions of views. Can you say #goals?
JJJ has 5 Fast Facts you should def know about him:
- 1. I learned how to play the guitar from my middle school principal
- 2. I got into a car wreck within the first month of having my license (but it wasn’t my fault!)
- 3. I don’t like guacamole.
- 4. My favorite artist is Bryson Tiller.
- 5. I started singing in church when I was only 4 years old.
The Pop Game will premiere on Tuesday, February 21, at 10 PM ET/PT.
Meet The Pop Game’s Grant (Character Spot)