Dylan O’Brien is covered in oil in this first official trailer for his new movie Deepwater Horizon.
Also starring Gina Rodriguez, Mark Wahlberg, and Kate Hudson, the film follows the events of April 20th, 2010, as one of the world’s largest man-made disasters occurred on the Deepwater Horizon in the Gulf of Mexico.
Directed by Peter Berg, this story honors the brave men and women whose heroism would save many on board, and change everyone’s lives forever.
Mark your calendars – Deepwater Horizon is set to hit theaters on September 30.
In case you don’t remember, the 26-year-old actress starred alongside her boyfriend in 2012′s The First Time.
Given that both her beau and her BFF Shelley Hennig star on Teen Wolf, Britt recently opened up about the possibility of maybe appearing on that show.
“I don’t know, I want to save working with Dylan for something really different,” Britt told Teen.com. “That would also have to be so far away from now. It would be so hard for us to work together; I feel like I would have a hard time working with him. So, as much as I would love to work with Shell, we’d have to do it on something else.”
The 24-year-old actor said his Teen Wolf co-star is doing well after an accident left him hospitalized while filming The Maze Runner: Death Cure in Canada.
“He’s great. He’s got some recovering to do,” Tyler told Variety. “He got hurt. It was a very scary situation, but he’s alive. Everything’s taking care of. He’s just healing.”
Tyler also told E! News, “I respect the guy a lot and I love him. It was very scary for a little bit. I was really worried being here and him being in Vancouver. So I was pretty wracked up for a little while. But he’s good. He’s back home.”
“He’s healing very well,” Giancarlo told E! News. “He got put together a couple of weeks ago…He’s one tough cookie.”
While production was immediately shut down, Giancarlo says shooting will pick back up on May 15.
“He got his bell rung,” he added. “I would imagine many who witnessed thought that was it…[But] he’s a survivor. The one good thing about Dylan that I think is going to help him get back on schedule with us very soon is he has a great attitude.”
Dylan O’Brien is currently recovering in the hospital following an accident on the set of The Maze Runner: The Death Cure that left him injured and now director Wes Ball is speaking out.
“Well, it’s been a whirlwind of emotions these past few days. I’ve been overwhelmed with feelings of anger and sadness and guilt,” the director wrote in a statement on Twitter.
“But ultimately I find myself left with just a deep love and respect for Dylan. He is one tough cookie. I’m sorry for the grief this accident has caused his friends and family as well as my wonderful cast and crew,” Wes continued. “It’s scary seeing your friend get hurt, but fortunately, Dylan is going to be just fine. After a few weeks of rest and recovery he will be back up and running to finish our adventure together. All the best.”
Several cast members from the movie have spoken out with messages of support for Dylan amid the injuries. It has been reported that he suffered multiple broken bones, though that is not confirmed.