“Day one nonsense.. hahahaha,” they later shared on Instagram with Ethan on top of Grayson‘s shoulders.
Jake Paul News, Pictures, and Videos
The two social stars both shared new videos on their channels of them kissing each other!
Even Teala looks a little shocked by what went down — “I FINALLY GET MY HAIR DONE FINALLY AND JAKE AND I ACTUALLY KISS… (WTF)”, she wrote in her notes section.
Are they a couple now?!
Click inside for Jake Pauls’ video… More Here! »
Jake, who stars on Bizaardvark, had accused Alissa of cheating on him and threw her out of the house they shared with their Team 10 friends.
Now, a month later, Alissa seemingly shot back at Jake with a shady gif.
“I feel sorry for anyone who gets with my ex… that fool is gonna love my ass forever,” she wrote, along with a gif of Rihanna.
While we don’t know if the tweet is actually about Jake or not, it’s still a little shady.
Hopefully, they’ve both moved on from the drama.
Jake appears in Tessa‘s latest vlog, which has fans raising some eyebrows about her possibly taking sides in Jake and Alissa‘s messy public breakup.
Fans are also claiming that Alissa and Tessa unfollowed each other on social media, but that has yet to be confirmed.
And then, Alissa posted a rather cryptic tweet, writing, “she’s cute! but she’s not me ;)”
We’re not sure what’s exactly going on between these three, but we hope they all work it out!
Tessa Brooks Blog
We don’t know what it all means — we mean, is she still part of Team 10 since getting kicked out of the house?
You may or may have not heard about Jake, the mega popular social star, the first ever to be a regular on a sitcom.
We’re betting that you know his name, but not who he is, which is why JJJ gathered up 5 Fast Facts about him.
Here’s what you need to know about Jake:
- Jake is the younger brother of Logan, another insanely popular social star. You know Logan as the guy who does the splits everywhere, and currently, is training to quality for the 2020 Olympics. Something that Jake is helping him with. Logan also guest starred on Jake’s show, Bizaardvark, in the first season.
- He put in some hard work for his acting craft. “I had to put in the hours off screen to be successful on screen. Filming 21 episodes of a TV show isn’t easy and I really learned a lot from the process. I HAD to become better each day to keep up,” he told Forbes.
- Speaking of acting and Bizaardvark, you can watch him opposite Madison Hu and Olivia Rodrigo on the show on Disney Channel. The series airs on Friday nights and will debut its second season later this year.
- He once wanted to be the “Dr. Dre of social media”. “I want to take my success and replicate it with other artists,” Jake once told People, after launching Team 10, which included Alissa.
- Jake has expanded Team 10 into TeamDom, his company dedicated to promoting and incubating internet talent and their content projects. He’s been celebrating since securing funding for the company, raising over $1 Million in financing for it.
The two YouTube stars brought their breakup drama on social media, letting their fans in on what exactly went down between them to cause their split.
In the fight, which spans across multiple platforms, Jake and Alissa are both accusing the other of cheating on them.
“Alissa and I are having problems,” Jake began in a now-deleted video. “I’ve been asking her to move out for the longest time, and she hasn’t done it. And she technically doesn’t live here, it’s technically my house. And, like, I can’t stand to see her face anymore, she’s hurt my feelings and stuff like that.”
He added, “I’m guessing she’s going to make up a ton of stuff. [I’m] predicting it before it happens. She says she’s going to try and ruin my life.”
Alissa then claims that Jake threw all her stuff out of the house, which they share with other Team 10 stars.
“He threw all my stuff downstairs and put a lock on the door. Apparently, I don’t live in here anymore. My stuff’s, like, gone.”
OR, is this all a prank for one of their videos? You tell us!
Click inside to see all the exchanges… More Here! »
Jack Griffo and Paris Berelc pose for a cute couple photo while attending a party to celebrate the new E! scripted series The Arrangement on Wednesday night (February 15) at the Sheats-Goldstein residence in Los Angeles.
The show is about a movie star who offers his latest leading lady a $10 million contract to marry him, but we’re positive that Jack and Paris don’t need any sort of “arrangement” for their relationship!
Make sure to catch the premiere of the new series on Sunday, March 5 at 10pm on E!
Sofia Carson gathers up with most of her Adventures in Babysitting cast mates inside Disney’s annual ball.
Jet Jurgensmeyer, Nikki Hahn, Madison Horcher, Mallory J Mahoney, Max Gecowets, plus Sofia‘s real-life sister Paulina Char grabbed the snap inside the bash, which had a cool jungle theme going on this year.
The entire ball was filled with today’s Disney stars including: Bizaardvark‘s Olivia Rodrigo, Madison Hu, Jake Paul, and DeVore Ledridge, Girl Meets World‘s August Maturo and his brother, Ocean; plus Sophie Reynolds and Miranda May were glamming up the ballroom with amazing looks.
Andi Mack‘s Sofia Wylie, Peyton Elizabeth Lee, and Asher Dov Angel; Stuck in the Middle‘s Jenna Ortega, Malachi Barton, Nicolas Bechtel, Ronni Hawk, Izaak Presley, Kayla Maisonet, and Ariana Greenblatt; Best Friends Whenever‘s Landry Bender, Ricky Garcia, Gus Kamp, Matthew Royer, Benjamin Royer, and Ricky‘s Forever in Your Mind bandmate Emery Kelly were also at the party.
See all the pics below!