Happy Birthday Ross Lynch!
The R5 lead singer is officially 21 today and is already feeling like an old man!
Ross‘ eldest brother, Riker, filmed Ross‘ response while heading out in Vegas to celebrate last night on how he felt being 21 now. Check out the funny video below!
Later on, Ross‘ girlfriend, Courtney Eaton, also sent him a sweet happy birthday note on Twitter.
“Happy Birthday lover. Fill your heart and life with everything you have. I know life has remarkable moments awaiting you. <3 x C," she posted.
Want More Ross Lynch in your life? Don’t we all!
Click inside to see JJJ’s Top Stories about Ross from 2016…
1. When he gave us amazing interview about the end of Austin & Ally
2. When he shared this very romantic moment with Courtney for the world to see
3. When he opened up about his super sweet animated movie, Snowtime
4. When he would’ve given up his own KCA blimp for one for Austin & Ally
5. When Ross and his entire fam went all out for St. Patrick’s Day
6. When he shared this cool pic from the first table read for Status Update
7. When he hit the stage at the Hollywood Bowl to star in A Chorus Line
8. When he took on a very controversial role in My Friend Dahmer
9. When Ross & R5 dropped this mega-amazing a cappella cover
10. When he surprised former co-star Laura Marano for her own 21st birthday
11. When he went to africa with his family
12. When he stepped in and starred in the 17 Again Musical lab in NYC
13. And, when he totally beat Tahj Mowry in a prince-off