Little Mix is gearing up to drop their fourth studio album, Glory Days, on November 18!
We hopped on the phone with member Jade Thirlwall to get some scoop on what we can expect, in addition to some details on their hot new single “Shout Out to My Ex,” which they just performed on The X Factor stage this past weekend.
“We were so scared,” she said. “It’s a lot of pressure…before we went on, we were absolutely terrified. But as soon as the music came on, everything was good.”
The song is a powerful breakup anthem and Jade cited Cher‘s “Believe” and Fifth Harmony‘s “That’s My Girl” as some of her other favorite breakup tracks.
“I think ‘Shout Out’ is an introduction,” Jade said about the full album. “It’s quite poppy but a little bit more mature than the last album. There are dance songs on there and there are a couple of ballads on there. It’s a little bit more mature. We’ve become a little bit sassier.”
As for the group’s upcoming tour with Ariana Grande, she said she’s excited to head back to the U.S. Some of her favorite places include New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
“We’re definitely excited to be back in America and see all of our American fans that we haven’t seen in a while,” Jade said.
Be sure to stay tuned for Little Mix‘s “Shout Out to My Ex” music video release later tonight!
Skylan Brooks stars in the new Netflix series, The Get Down, and JJJ has the low down on him!
The up and coming actor star as Ra-Ra on the new series, the level-headed voice of reason to the ragtag group of teenagers from the Bronx, all with dreams of fame and stardom at the birth of hip-hop. Ra-Ra tries and keeps the group together as he tries to be the intellectual therapist and brains behind the group of aspiring hip-hop superstars.
While hanging out with Skylan recently, we discovered 10 Fun Facts about him that you need to know. Check it:
1) I can say that I’m a pretty hardcore gamer on all Consoles. Including PS4 and Xbox One. I’ve competed in tournaments and movies for Gears of War. My favorites games would have to be Destiny, Final Fantasy and the Kingdom Hearts series.
2) I am skater, but i like to cruise more than doing tricks. Unfortunately I don’t have room for broken bones, so I stick to simpler things.
3) If I could call myself a professional sightseer, I would. I love traveling places and enjoying new landscapes with others. Creating memorable memories together makes the experiences better.
4) I’m into Hip-hop, Soul and Jazz music primarily. I listen to all kinds of music really though. I also produce and write my own music and lyrics. I capture the world around me with music in my ears, and create my world with its sounds.
5) I can say I’ve been raised around Pitbull’s all my life. We had 2 Pitbull’s named Pearl and the other Shye. I think Pitbull’s are funny because, they make faces when they’re in trouble for something.
6) I draw and sketch when I run out of things to do. I create weapons and abstract art, that would fit in video games. I like drawing characters from Disney, Japanese Manga’s and Sonic the Hedgehog preferably.
7) I have fears of heights which is actually a commonly shared fear for most people. Although for me, I live in a four story building and hate to look over the edges of balconies. I hate when I’m walking on an elevated path and the wind picks up. I always feel like I’m gonna get carried away.
8) I want to Skydive so bad, but due to my fear of heights it’s complicated.
9) My favorite color is blue, and I’m an Aquarius. At first I thought Aquarius meant I could swim, but I realized quickly, it turned out to be a myth.
10) I’m a very down to earth guy. In the aspects of just how i believe everything happens for a reason. I have lots of depth, and can hold conversations on any topics. I grew up around Christian church’s and attended fellowship within them. People tell me all the time, I have an old soul, but I guess I’m not sure what that truly means for me yet. I know how to have lots of fun and laughs, but be serious about subjects or predicaments at hand. I’ve even been suggested that I could become a professional philosopher.
Check out these sneak peeks at the new Disney Channel series, The Lodge, given exclusively to JustJaredJr.com!
In the premiere episode, “New Girl,” 15-year-old Skye (Sophie Simnett) return with her father to North Star Lodge, the family-owned country hotel where her mother was raised years ago.
Eager to make a fresh start, Skye forges friendships with the locals who live and work at the lodge, but when she learns her father is planning to sell the place that holds so many treasured memories, she is determined to find a way to change his mind.
In the clip, Skye gets a ride to the lodge with handsome mountain-biker Sean (Thomas Doherty).
Then, in the second episode, “Reality Check,” Skye convinces her dad to hold off on selling the lodge and enlists the help of her new friends to give it a makeover.
Click inside to see that clip too!
The Lodge premieres TONIGHT, October 17 @ 5PM on Disney Channel.
The Lodge Premiere Episode Exclusive Clip
Click inside to see a clip from the second episode of The Lodge…More Here! »
The Legendary Dudas‘ Theodore Barnes and DeVion Harris also get in on the event where the casts have no idea what to expect. Upon entry, each group is greeted by an ominous voice that provides the necessary instruction for their journey. From there, the scares ensue as the kids slowly make their way through five Halloween-themed rooms in search of the five keys that they will need to collect in order to escape.
Each haunted room, fully outfitted with multiple scares and surprises, are also rigged with hidden cameras that capture every jolt, scream and jump of their experience.
Nickelodeon’s Ultimate Halloween Haunted House will air Sunday, October 16th @ 8PM ET/PT! Check out our exclusive sneak peek clips below!
Nickelodeon’s Ultimate Halloween Haunted House Special: Henry Danger
Nickelodeon’s Ultimate Halloween Haunted House Special: Game Shakers
The Just Add Magic Halloween special is out NOW on Amazon Video!
JJJ had the chance to speak with star Olivia Sanabia about the event, which debuted ahead of the upcoming season.
“The Just Add Magic Halloween special is so exciting because we begin our magical journey that we left off on at the end of season one,” she told us. “We also get to wear amazing Halloween costumes which I’m so excited for, because I was able to be a part of the process in picking mine out!”
Olivia added, “This special also lays the foundation for season 2 that’s coming out soon. It’s ten times the mystery of the first season!”
Check out 10 Fun Facts about Olivia that you probably didn’t know:
1.) I am a singer.
2.) I listen to Christmas music all year long.
3.) My favorite thing is my family!
4.) I love to bake.
5.) Snow White is my favorite Disney princess.
6.) I am obsessed with nail polish.
7.) Little babies and children have a special place in my heart.
8.) I LOVE shopping!
9.) I want to do my part to help find a cure for cancer!!
10.) I have a YouTube channel where I sing, play piano and give you a closer look into my life
Just Add Magic Halloween picks up right after Kelly, Hannah and Darbie’s Last Ditch Layer Cake breaks all of the town’s curses and seemingly brings an old enemy, Chuck Hankins, back to Saffron Falls. Now that Chuck is free, the girls are afraid that Chuck will be looking for revenge. Kelly, Hannah, and Darbie decide to cook a spell to find him but the main ingredient only blooms once a year on Halloween…and right now it’s May.
He’ll be starring on both WGN’s Salem, as Little John, the long-lost son of Mary and John AND on HBO’s new series, Westworld.
“I didn’t know anything about Salem and the witch trials, but I quickly learned some of it through the storylines,” Oliver dished to JJJ about the series. “The show just gets better and better with all the twists and turns. You don’t want to miss it!”
He added about his work on Westworld: “I am really interested in the wild west. I was in England when I heard about the project and the amazing actors who were rumored to be in it, so I really wanted to audition to be a part of it. I was so happy when I got it. It was incredible and I learned so much, especially from Anthony Hopkins who is amazing and a really nice guy.”
Check out 10 Fun Facts about Oliver that will make you his biggest fan:
1. Should I follow my dad and grandad into the sport, I would be the third generation of champion race car drivers. But they seem happier that I am acting, as it’s less dangerous and expensive than racing.
2. Outside of school, my favorite things to do are: art projects with my dad, running with my mum and being on the ski team at Mammoth.
3. I have never lived in England although I have a British accent. I was born in Florida and until I was about 6 I had more of an American accent, but then one day I decided I wanted to sound like my dad.
4. I love traveling – For Salem, my mum, sister and I lived in Shreveport, Louisiana to film the show. There are so many other places in America I want to visit, as well as attend more races with my dad.
5. I have a younger sister named Tallulah, who is the funniest girl I have ever met and would love to work with her one day!
6. I wish I lived on a farm. My dad and grandad grew up on a farm and I dream of all that open space and no one telling me what to do all day.
7. My mum’s family are Scottish and I am really proud of that heritage. It would have been fun to be a Scottish kid back a few hundred years ago, as I think you were allowed to carry around a sword, even at 12.
8. When I saw my scenes with Sir Anthony Hopkins from episode 2, I was so impressed about how he is able to connect with the camera. On set he was really focussed all the time. I hope to get many more chances to work with people like him.
9. My very first red carpet was the premiere of Westworld.
10. While filming Salem, they really allowed my character to grow, but without giving away spoilers – he is a pretty dastardly boy. New episodes come out the week of Halloween and if you get scared easily then get ready to scream! I loved my co-stars as I was with them for months and they are like a family to me.
Salem season three premieres on November 2nd. Westworld is airing now.
Jeffrey Miller is finally releasing his long awaited RISE EP and JustJaredJr.com has the exclusive stream before it’s officially released!
The 16-year-old singer, who got his start making videos on Vine and now has over 3 million followers, has been hard at work on the six song EP and hopes that his fans connect with the new music.
“The RISE EP is very special to me. Each track, unique it’s own way, is a piece of me,” he explained to JJJ.
Jeffrey added, “I really hope anybody listening to the project is able to take away something from it, big or small, and form their own individual connection with the stories in whatever way it may be.”
Take an exclusive listen to Jeffrey‘s new EP below…