Ariana Grande Breaking News, Photos, and Videos

Ariana Grande Writes Lengthy Letter to Fans After Manchester Attack, Announces Concert to Raise Money

Ariana Grande Writes Lengthy Letter to Fans After Manchester Attack, Announces Concert to Raise Money

Ariana Grande is speaking out at length for the first time since the terrorist attack at her Manchester concert and she announced that she will return to the city to perform a benefit concert.

The 23-year-old singer plans on raising money for the victims and their families and it sounds like she has several other artists who have pledged their support for the concert as well.

“There is nothing I or anyone can do to take away the pain you are feeling or to make this better,” Ari wrote to the victims and their loved ones in the letter, released on her social media pages. “However, I extend my hand and heart and everything I possibly can give to you and yours, should you want or need my help in any way.”

Ari also shared a link to a JustGiving.com campaign that has already raised 1.6 million pounds for the families of those killed and injured in the attack.

Click inside to read the full letter… More Here! »

Miley Cyrus Can't Wait to Give Ariana Grande a 'Big Hug' After Attack at Her Concert

Miley Cyrus Can't Wait to Give Ariana Grande a 'Big Hug' After Attack at Her Concert

Miley Cyrus can’t wait to see one of her close friends after what’s recently been going on in the world.

During her appearance on The Today Show earlier this morning (May 26), the 24-year-old singer opened up about the recent bombing at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England and said that she is now Making security a top concern.

“Now I realize that I need to know that I’m around a lot of people and to protect myself and protect everyone that’s here,” Miley said.

Miley then said she has a newfound concern over not only her own safety, but the safety of everyone around her after this attack that took the lives of 22 fans.

“Now I think I take that more seriously,” Miley said. “I will be more cautious rather than … you know, I don’t really roll with a crew or a security team or whatever. Now I think, not only for my safety but for everyone else, it’s really been an eye opener.”

For my friend, Ariana…it’s just beyond me, and I can’t wait until I get a second to give her a big hug,” Miley said.

Watch the interview below.


Miley Cyrus talks Manchester Bombing

Photos of 'Ariana Grande'

Different Musical Fandoms Are Uniting Behind Ariana Grande Online

Different Musical Fandoms Are Uniting Behind Ariana Grande Online

The love and support pouring out for Ariana Grande after the 2017 Manchester Arena bombing has been incredible.

The #ThisIsNotYourFaultAriana hashtag has been trending to send support to Ariana in this terrible time (she has cancelled the remainder of her Dangerous Woman tour until June 5.)

There has also been a stunning collaboration between fandoms that has been breathtaking to watch. Everyone from Beliebers to the Bey Hive to Selenators are standing strong behind Ariana and sending all of their love right now to Arianators and the singer.

Teen Vogue notes that a large number of fandoms and singers have been sharing an image of bunny ears attached to a ribbon to support Ariana, as well as an image of arms lifting one another up to represent fandoms helping each other.

Go inside to see more fandoms coming together

Keep sharing the love. Keep supporting one another. Our world needs it now more than ever.

More Here! »

Ariana Grande's Tour Suspended Until June 5th - Read The Statement

Ariana Grande's Tour Suspended Until June 5th - Read The Statement

Ariana Grande has indeed suspended her Dangerous Woman tour after the horrific attack in Manchester, England this week.

The singer and her team released the following statement:

“Due to the tragic events in Manchester the Dangerous Woman tour with Ariana Grande has been suspended until we can further assess the situation and pay our proper respects to those lost.

“The London O2 shows this week have been cancelled as well as all shows thru June 5 in Switzerland.”

They added, “We ask at this time that we all continue to support the city of Manchester and all those families affected by this cowardice and senseless act of violence. Our way of life has once again been threatened but we will overcome this together. Thank you.”

Our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to everyone.

The 'Victorious' Cast Sends Love to Ariana Grande

The 'Victorious' Cast Sends Love to Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande‘s former castmaes are speaking out.

VictoriousVictoria Justice, Avan Jogia, Liz Gillies, Matt Bennett, Daniella Monet, and Leon Thomas have all taken to social media in the wake of the horrific bombing that cost 22 people their lives at Ari‘s show in Manchester.

“I just heard about the attack at Ariana’s concert.This is truly awful,” Victoria tweeted. “I’m sending my deepest condolences & praying for every one affected.”

Avan wrote, “Today words fail me. #Manchester”

See more of the Victorious cast tweets below:

Click inside to see more tweets from the Victorious cast… More Here! »

Ariana Grande Greeted By Family in Florida Following Tragic Bombing

Ariana Grande Greeted By Family in Florida Following Tragic Bombing

Ariana Grande is safe and back in the United States.

The 22-year-old singer touched down in her hometown of Boca Raton, Florida, according to People.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ariana Grande

Ari was greeted by family at the airport after the horrific bombing at her Manchester, England concert the night before that cost 22 people their lives.

“It’s so, so sad. She loves her fans and is absolutely crushed and devastated as you can imagine,” a source told the mag. “She can’t believe this happened. She just wants to be with her family and loved ones right now.”

A man named Salman Abedi has been named as the suicide bomber, with police arresting another 23-year-old man nearby at a supermarket.

Ariana‘s Dangerous Woman Tour is currently up in the air. She’s understandably very upset and not worried about that right now.

Our hearts stay with the victims and their families.

READ MORE ABOUT THE MANCHESTER ATTACK:

Ariana Grande's Tour Hasn't Been Cancelled Yet!

Ariana Grande's Tour Hasn't Been Cancelled Yet!

Ariana Grande world tour has not been cancelled just yet, despite conflicting reports.

The 23-year-old entertainer’s team has not made a decision about future tour dates, according to Variety.

“This is about the victims, it feels silly even to be thinking about the tour at this point…They’re still assessing the situation and how she’s doing,” a source explained.

Although there is no official word yet, the tour has dates scheduled for London’s O2 Arena on Thursday and Friday, so some sort of decision will have to be made within the next 24 hours.

Ariana‘s manager Scooter Braun is reportedly on his way to London to be with her and the team.

READ MORE ABOUT THE MANCHESTER ATTACK:

Ariana Grande Postpones World Tour After Manchester Concert Attack (Report)

Ariana Grande Postpones World Tour After Manchester Concert Attack (Report)

Ariana Grande will not be performing any of her upcoming shows for the time being, according to TMZ.

After the tragic incident that occurred following her Manchester concert tonight, the singer has decided to suspend her entire European tour.

Besides London, Ariana was also scheduled to appear in Belgium, Poland, Germany, and Switzerland.

Sources went on to say that Ariana and her team will revisit her touring schedule at a later date, but she is not concerned about it for now.

Check out Ariana‘s response to the possible terrorist incident, resulting in 19 confirmed fatalities and an estimated 50 people injured.

See how other celebs are reacting here.

Our thoughts continue to be with the victims and their families during this difficult time.