Coronavirus Latest News, Photos, and Videos

'Dancing With The Stars' Judge Derek Hough Reveals He Has COVID-19

'Dancing With The Stars' Judge Derek Hough Reveals He Has COVID-19

Derek Hough has shared the news that he has come down with a breakthrough case of COVID-19.

The 36-year-old Emmy-winning choreographer and Dancing With The Stars judge revealed his diagnosis in a video message posted to his Instagram account on Tuesday (November 16).

“Even though I’ve been fully vaccinated, I’ve just been diagnosed with a breakthrough case of COVID,” Derek said. “I just found out and I feel OK. I feel strong. I’m currently taking advice from medical professionals to get better as fast as I can. I’m currently in quarantine.”

“I’ll make sure to keep you guys all updated with what’s going on, but I just want to send my love out there to all. Stay safe,” he added.

Just the night before he was on set, sitting on the judges panel of the semi-finals night.

It’s unsure if Derek will be able to attend the Dancing With The Stars season 30 finale next week. It’s likely he won’t be able to be there in person, but stay tuned to find out what happens next.

Earlier in the season, Derek sat out one week due to possible exposure to Coronavirus.

Derek also updated fans that his Las Vegas residency is being put on hold with this week’s shows being rescheduled.

“This week’s shows in Vegas will be rescheduled for a date soon, stay tuned and I’ll announce the new dates shortly!” he said.

dwts judge derek hough reveals he has covid ahead of season finale 01
dwts judge derek hough reveals he has covid ahead of season finale 02
dwts judge derek hough reveals he has covid ahead of season finale 03
dwts judge derek hough reveals he has covid ahead of season finale 04
dwts judge derek hough reveals he has covid ahead of season finale 05

Jonas Brothers Announce New COVID-19 Protocols For Remember This Tour

Jonas Brothers Announce New COVID-19 Protocols For Remember This Tour

The Jonas Brothers have a new update on their Remember This Tour, which just kicked off in Las Vegas last weekend!

Nick, Joe and Kevin shared a new memo regarding COVID-19 mandates for the rest of their tour, starting with the Shoreline Amphitheatre show THIS Friday (August 27) in Mountain View, Calif.

Get all of the details inside… More Here! »

jonas brothers announce new covid protocols for remember this tour 01
jonas brothers announce new covid protocols for remember this tour 02
jonas brothers announce new covid protocols for remember this tour 03
jonas brothers announce new covid protocols for remember this tour 04
jonas brothers announce new covid protocols for remember this tour 05

Baby Ariel Reveals What It's Like To Travel To Canada & The Quarantine Process Amid The Pandemic

Baby Ariel Reveals What It's Like To Travel To Canada & The Quarantine Process Amid The Pandemic

Baby Ariel returned to YouTube for the first time in a few months on Wednesday (April 28)!

The 20-year-old actress and singer shared a brand new video about traveling to Canada and going into quarantine.

If you didn’t know, Ariel is currently in Toronto, where she is getting ready to start work on Zombies 3!!

In her new vlog, she revealed that she and her dad had to stay in a hotel room for three days while waiting for the test results after landing in the country.

Click inside to see what she said… More Here! »

This Is How The Pandemic Affected The Upcoming Season of 'Legacies'

This Is How The Pandemic Affected The Upcoming Season of 'Legacies'

Legacies, like many, many other productions, was affected by the pandemic.

In a new interview, executive producer Brett Matthews opened up about how it affected the trajectory of the upcoming third season.

“It impacted it drastically, in one sense,” he told ComicBook.com. “I think I’d literally finished like writing the last line of Episode 20, which we thought was the finale when we had to shut down.”

“So, when we made the decision to sort of wind down the show for a year because we just didn’t feel like it was safe to continue so, like you said, luckily we were sort of able to engineer what feels like an ending and leave storylines in a good cliffhanger-y place in Episode 16,” Brett added. “But we sort of made the decision that we still wanted to give stories from Season 2 their proper conclusion so you will see, you know, certain things bleed over and play out over the first couple of episodes of Season 3 before we sort of begin the majority of the new material post-COVID in episode five.”

Legacies season three will pick up where season two left off for the first four episodes.

Tune in to the season premiere TOMORROW (January 21) at 9pm ET on The CW. Check out the episode synopsis here!

Paul Wesley Slams United Airlines Over Coronavirus Safety

Paul Wesley Slams United Airlines Over Coronavirus Safety

Paul Wesley is calling out United Airlines for their lack of concern regarding Coronavirus safety.

The Tell Me a Story actor shared a few tweets slamming the airline and called for a boycott.

“.@United you treat people like trash. And this is exactly why your airline is consistently ranked as the worst airline in America. You jam pack all of your seats and have zero regard for coronavirus. It’s all money and numbers to you,” he wrote in one tweet.

“Boycott @united fly @Delta instead. Delta clears out their seats and makes sure it’s not overcrowded. They care about your safety even if it costs them money. @united could care less,” Paul added.

The Originals and Batwoman actor Sebastian Roché responded to Paul’s tweet and said, “I agree, i haven’t flown them for years.”

Paul replied, “I will NEVER fly @united – I don’t care if they are the only airline flying to a certain city. I’d rather take a train or a boat. Complete disregard for customers or virus concerns. They could care less. @united”

Paul‘s tweets come a couple of weeks after another set of tweets had gone viral saying a man died of COVID-19 on a United flight. See the official details about that situation.

Kira Kosarin Thanks Boyfriend For Taking Care of Her After COVID Diagnosis

Kira Kosarin Thanks Boyfriend For Taking Care of Her After COVID Diagnosis

Kira Kosarin is showing her appreciation for her boyfriend Max Chester for taking care of her the last couple of weeks.

The 23-year-old singer and actress revealed on Monday afternoon (December 21) that they both tested positive for Coronavirus.

“Hi friends. I wanted to wait till I was feeling better to let you know, but I’ve been fighting COVID-19 the last couple weeks,” she shared in one post. “LA is the most infected city in the world right now, and so despite being careful and cautious last 9 months, I managed to get the virus.”

“My symptoms have been very manageable, that of a bad cold/mild flu. The hardest part has been the ongoing lack of taste and smell (it’s far more disorienting and disheartening than I could have imagined!), but other than that (and some lingering cough/fatigue), I’m on the mend now,” Kira added.

“Shoutout to this angel who has been asymptomatic and taking care of me this past two weeks while quarantined together. The hardest days are infinitely better with you by my side and I’ll gladly be stuck in a one bedroom apartment for 14-days with you any time ❤️ @immaxchester,” she shared in another post for Max.

“Endless sleepovers with favourite person in the world? Yes pls ❤️,” Max commented on the post. Aww!

Last week, Los Angeles had a record high of single day COVID-19 cases, at 60,941, on Wednesday (December 16). Here’s your friendly reminder to practice safe social distancing, wear a mask, and wash your hands!

“We need everyone to remember: any activities outside our homes are more dangerous than they were a month ago. One in every 80 people in L.A. County are infected with COVID-19,” Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti tweeted on Tuesday (December 22). “Please limit non-essential activities. Stay home as much as possible.”

More Here! »

Kevin Quinn Reveals He Tested Positive For COVID, Says 'Symptoms Got Scary'

Kevin Quinn Reveals He Tested Positive For COVID, Says 'Symptoms Got Scary'

Kevin Quinn announces he’s been quarantining after testing positive for COVID-19.

The 23-year-old actor and singer and his girlfriend Kalbe Isaacson both got the virus about a week ago, and he opened up about their symptoms.

“Thanks to everyone who reached out and expressed concern. The symptoms got scary at one point, but we have made major progress over the past 10 days. Our spirits are high, and we are blessed for our continued recovery. We know we aren’t the only ones dealing with this…wishing you all good health! kq,” he captioned a post on Instagram.

Kevin also included a note he wrote on December 10 that revealed he tested positive.

“Well, the day has finally come. Religious hand washing, sanitizing, mask wearing…yet I still tested positive for COVID this morning. Almost made it the entire year!” he wrote. “I’m doing alright so far, but my breathing is shallow, my body aches, I have a fever, yada yada.”

“Started the quarantine process. Will keep y’all posted as things progress,” he added.

If you missed it, Kevin‘s upcoming faith-based musical film A Week Away, with Bailee Madison, is heading to Netflix!